Friday, June 3, 2016

Look, I did a thing! (Or what I've been up to lately)

So I'm clearly not a food blogger, but baking is something that I enjoy endlessly. I have a sweet tooth that cannot be satisfied, so baking is something that I have been getting more and more into as I get older.
Here is what I have been up to lately:
For Mother's Day I made my mother mini peanut butter cheesecake (recipe can be found here, though I changed the topping to candy)
A few days later I decided it was finally time to try to make empanadas with homemade dough (recipe here), for the filling I fried up some chourico and mixed in some shredded cheddar cheese. 
And most recently, I made cupcakes for a Memorial Day cook out, and I found this recipe for watermelon cupcakes, and I just could not resist. I think they came out pretty darn good if I do say so myself.  

No comments:

Post a Comment