Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Step One: set a goal

I often feel like I have no voice and no real identity. My inability to actually write anything has been a big part of that. For so long my identity has been "student," A good student, yes, but nonetheless... my ability to write well has apparently been tied to getting assignments. And I truly loathe that. SO. I feel like I need to fix that. and maybe, fix myself in the process. My goal (because, ironically enough, I was taught that having goals in life is important to achieving anything) to write something every week. because I hate the feeling that I'm a failure, or that I feel like I'm losing touch with myself in my struggle to survive. I'm not sure what I'll be writing about. Maybe it'll be about something profound, or stupid or have the feeling of something I'd write for school. But either way. I need something constructive and creative in my life. So here goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment